*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you).
Happy fall everyone! As soon as the first day of fall appeared, there have been pumpkins everywhere! I love pumpkins and fall decor in general, so I don’t mind. Welcome to the October #MyGloriousGardens Link Party!
I really enjoy this time of year, since its the start of the major holiday season. The weather is a tad bit cooler out here in Southern California, especially in the morning and evening. It’s still warm enough for my husband and I to enjoy walking by the beach on weekends.
Sophie and I are excited and ready for this month’s link party! Sophie is the creator of #MyGloriousGardens. She asked me to help her host a few months ago and I am honored to help! Go check out her blog, Old House in the Shires, whenever you get a chance!
My Featured September Post
There were so many great posts to read last month. Its always hard to pick just one. My featured post is Jacaranda City from Suzanne. The beautiful Jacaranda tree blooms beautiful purple, violet flowers. The flowers don’t last long and can get quite messy, but a purple tree is a beautiful sight indeed. We also have these trees here in Southern California. Check out Suzanne’s adventures living in Dubai on her blog, Chickenruby.
Head over to Sophie’s post to see who she has featured this month.
Instagram Featured Post
You can join in on Instagram using the #MyGloriousGardens hashtag for a chance to be featured each month! Check out Sophie’s post to see who she has featured this month.
View this post on Instagram
The Linky Rules
1. Link up to 3 posts when the party goes live at 7am on October. It will be open for 2 weeks.
2. Tweet your post and tag @oldhouseinthes1 @gardenlimite for a retweet.
3. Please do read and comment on both of the hosts posts and the post linked before yours.
4. Comment on as many other posts as you would like to spread the linky love.
5. Add the badge to your post so we can see it on your post. This is below.
6. Come back to the next link party to see if your post was featured.
7. Join in over on Instagram and use the new hashtag #MyGloriousGardens for a chance to be featured.
That’s it! Time to get linking. Click on the word INLINKZ just below and follow the guide to link your posts.
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
This post is also on: